Tuesday, December 4, 2007

No Surprise

I got my first acceptance letter, to my safety school, University of Hawaii. They gave me a scholarship and put me in the honor's program so my dad is all team Hawaii now. I really don't think that I'm gonna go there unless I don't get into either Lewis and Clark or College of the Atlantic but I really hope that doesn't happen. Hawaii is way too expensive (although Honolulu's Chinatown is really nice).

I feel really bad for RK though because she got wait listed for her top choice. I automatically assumed she would get in despite some drops in her grades over the past few years. I really hope she does get in. I don' t want her to be forced to go to a school she doesn't like.

Anyway, on Friday there was major drama involving SB and basically everyone got really really pissed off at her but it was remedied on Saturday when a few of us hung out sans SB.

I should get some rest. I need to get unsick.

- Suburban Bleach

No comments: