Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's Been Years

Wow, it's been a really long time since I've posted but I have a really good excuse: my life has been extremely boring. Here's a run down of the past two weeks:

I learned that RK is the best person to hang out with on a Saturday afternoon if want to drink coffee, walk around town, talk about everything, and play guitar. That was probably one of the best Saturdays in a while.

I went out west to Washington for Thanksgiving with my stepmom and I met some of her family. They were all really nice to me. I checked out University of Washington with her great nephew. It was nice but too big for me so I'm no longer apply. Washington was so beautiful. I really want to go back and visit. If I get into Lewis and Clark then maybe I will.

Crush girl and I are working on an English project together with our mutual friend JS and a random girl who hasn't showed up for class in a couple of days. Crush girl loved my idea and got very excited about pulling it off correctly. Impressing her is defiantly progress of sorts, I guess.

That's about all that's gone on. College stuff is almost done and I'm so excited to have fun for the rest of my senior year.

- Suburban Bleach

No comments: