Saturday, November 3, 2007

Waiting By The Wayside

Last night was the Performing Arts Desert, which is basically a talent show that raise money for Performing Arts at the high school. RK performed for the first time ever on guitar and I was so excited for her. She actually made me like Dar Williams. There were some other really awesome acts but the fact that this one jackass was in like three acts pissed me off. Probably because he pisses me off in general in how he acts and treats people. He thinks he's so superior because he tours and has some music on itunes. There was another guy who was in five acts but I didn't mind as much because he doesn't act superior about his musical abilities (he is amazing at violin) and played a really good original song.

Anyway, today I took the SAT for the second time and SB drove me and RM. I think I did pretty well. It felt a lot easier than it did the first time I took it. My mom is really hoping that I get a 700 on each section so I can get into Lewis and Clark.

After the SAT I've basically just been playing guitar all day. I love it so much. I can't wait until I get good enough to play in front of my friends.

Now I'm off to KG's house to watch her three second cameo on a TV show at models.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: