Thursday, November 1, 2007

Streets

Ugh, there was drama on fucking Halloween while we were all dressed up in fucking ridiculous costumes. The fact that it was over by the end of the night was even more ridiculous. Damn straight girls and their issues with their ex boyfriends. I need to befriend more lesbians.

So besides the drama, Halloween was fun. I was finally allowed to dress up (only seniors are allowed to dress up at school) and it was awesome. I loved my costume and I love that AF didn't back out. SB threw a little party (like she does every year) and we all joked around (all though it was very awkward because three people no one is actually friends with were there). We walked around for a little bit and RM and I decided to get some candy which was pretty weird.

We bumped into crush girl and she told me she loved my wings. She looked really hot in the corset she was wearing and I was so obviously checking her out so I told RM that I thought crush girl was hot and RM was like "You don't want to date her though?" and I was like no and then she was like "But you want to hook up with her?" and I was like Oh yeah. She said it was fine and she wouldn't tell anyone and that she is convinced that crush girl is into girls because she was very touchy feeling with her when they were friends. Sweet!

Bleh, it's been two hours since I wrote this post. I guess I forgot to post it. Oops.

-Suburban Bleach.

No comments: