Sunday, October 28, 2007

Math Won't Miss You

Sundays always make me feel horribly depressed and this Sunday is no exception but I feel even worse because it's my former best friend's birthday. We haven't spoken since last May and I have no plans to ever speak to her again even though she misses being friends with me. I don't think I could forgive her for what she did and if we were to become friends again she would just do it again.

I have a track record with befriending people who don't really care about me but it kind of hurts knowing that I invested so much time in a friendship that she ruined because of her desire to be considered cool by a bunch of assholes.

Whatever, it's over. Our friendship was really over last October after the PSAT.

In more cheery news, I went into the city last night with JS, RM, and AF and we went shopping around Union Square. I got a couple t-shirts from a thrift shop, a cool hat from an outdoor market, and some Buffy comic books from Forbidden Planet. There was a little drama but it was all settled by the end of the night.

Anyway, my guitar came in the mail on Thursday and I haven't stopped practicing since. I really want to get good at it. I used to play guitar in sixth grade but I gave up because I thought it was too hard but there is no way I will give up on myself again.

Alright, I'm off to explore the universe.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: