Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Am I Missing Something

Ugh, I hate being sick, especially since I can't be absent from school. I hope I'm not sick when I go to Maine to visit College of the Atlantic. That would be lame.

Anyway, I went to Florida for the weekend to visit my grandfather and look at University of Miami. I did not like the school at all. It has 16 frats an 13 sororities. Jesus Christ! Not my type of places. Although my brother thought it would be a good school for me. I could never live in that weather. I'm a sweatshirt and jeans type of girl.

Uh, in other news, I learned yesterday that SG has signed up with the Marines and is shipping out in July. I can't believe it. He is a really nice guy, and although he isn't that good at school, I think he should have considered something else. I really hope nothing happens to him.

Bleh, on a lighter note, I really want a girlfriend but there is no one who I would want to date (beside Janet but she's basically out of the picture at this point) and there isn''t really an abundance of lesbian/bisexual girls at my school. I guess I'll have fun with another year of singledom. At least I have my friends.

Alright, I'm off to be tutored.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: