Sunday, June 1, 2008

Broken to Blue

A lot of interesting things happened this weekend. The first was that Janet admitted to AF and I that she was hooking up JR's little sister, NR. On Saturday a bunch of us hung out and NR came by at one point and I really don't understand how they don't consider themselves to be in a relationship. They were acting all couple-y and making out a lot. It made all of us pretty uncomfortable. But atleast I know now that Janet was just fucking with me all that time.

The second interesting thing that happened this weekend was when both AF and RK told me they thought I was in love with Tofu and the reason I had such an intense reaction to our friendship ending was because it was actually heartbreak. I'm not sure about it. We had a very intense friendship and there were times where I felt like something would happen but I don't think I was in love with her as much as a I loved her as a friend. Whatever, I officially cut her out of my life on Friday. I unadded her on livejournal.

The last (but not least in any way) interesting thing that happened this weekend was that I found myself extremely attracted to FT. She's just so adorable and she's the only person who is willing to have a two person mosh pit in the middle of a parking lot. Erk, I dunno. Janet also finds her attractive and we're basically competing for her now. Maybe something will happen at Gay Prom? I dunno.

So yeah, a lot of shit went down plus I busted my need up pretty badly and I can't walk very easily. Awesome. Not.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: