Friday, June 27, 2008

On the Tracks

I leave for the senior breakfast in 10 minutes.. and in 12 hours I'll officially no longer be a high school student. I can't believe this moment has finally come.

Anyway, I've been having a lot of fun for the past week. There has been a lot of nudity (nonsexual of course), frank discussions of sex/masturbation, inappropriate touching, and Janet saying really inappropriate things to everyone.

There has also been a lot of good clean fun too. On Wednesday, a bunch of us went to the zoo and on Tuesday I took JS to see Lemuria and The Ergs play at the Knitting Factory. I had an amazing time. She, on the other hand, not really. But I sat through that weird danish music for her. At some point last week, a bunch of us chipped in on a puzzle and we still haven't finished it.

This weekend will be fun. I have a bunch of parties to go to and I don't have to go to work all weekend. Woo!

- Suburban Bleach

No comments: