Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Runaway

The weekend was a lot of fun. All of the graduation parties were really great. At SB's I talked to an ex of mine for the first time in over 2 and a half years. I'm really glad that we're no longer on bad terms. I never wanted to be on bad terms with her (or the other girl I dated).

So yeah, um I also realized I'm really fickle and I crush on a new girl, like, every other week. The crush of the moment is BP, a sophomore girl who I have lusted over since she was a freshman. I told her that at SB's party and she was very flattered. She told me she was kind of confused about her sexuality and doesn't know if she likes boy or girls. Both today and yesterday we've run into each other at a cafe we both frequent and spent a lot of time talking. I enjoy talking to her a lot and I hope we actually make plans to hang out sometime. She's supercute, funny, and intelligent. Totally a perfect catch if she were sure of her sexual orientation (plus she prefers me to Janet (unlike every other girl in her grade) because I'm less aggressive).

So yeah, in Janet news, um, I still get kind of depressed when I see her and FT cuddle together or kiss or anything. It may because I wish I had someone to do that with or that I still have unresolved feelings for Janet. Truthfully I'm not sure. I think I'll always have a place in my heart for her because she's so unattainable.

Ugh... I really need to get out of this town and go off to college. Hopefully I'll meet a nice girl there.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: