Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Faithful Elevator

Ever since Janet and I have becoming closer as friends, I've had this hope that our friendship would turn into something more. For the first time ever I have seen her only as a friend with no desire to be with her. I think this has something to do with the fact that the other day she told me I was one of her best friends. I would never want to compromise our strong friendship for some random physical urges I get once in a while. I guess the whole Janet saga is kind of over.

So yeah, anyway, this summer has been really pointless so far. All I've done is work and hang out with people. The most memorable thing was going to see The Edge of Heaven with JS and Janet. It was really frustrating but good.

Other than that, a bunch of us have been planning a trip to Montreal and tonight we finalized all our plans. I am so psyched. It's gonna be awesome.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: