Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Toxic Home

I really need this summer to be over. I need to be at school. I need a new experience.

I love my friends and I'm having a great summer but it's basically just a waiting game right now and everything I'm doing is just to make the time go by faster.

Everything is just so frustrating. I wish all my friends got along with each other. I wish there was no stupid drama. I wish that people didn't do stupid shit.

I wish AF didn't drink to the point of blacking out.
I wish Janet didn't flirt with me.
I wish CB wouldn't text me at 2 in the morning.
I wish SB would stop trying so hard and just be herself.
I wish JS was more aware of the people around her.
I wish FT wasn't leaving forever.
I wish RK could stand up for herself.

...

I wish I could tell people what was really on my mind.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: