Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Miller St.

So, yeah, broken computers really suck. I'm so glad my new AC adapter came yesterday or I would probably be going crazy right now. I'm seriously way too addicted to the internet.

These past two weeks haven't been overtly interesting. There has been a lot of drama that I blamed on everyone getting their period but its still around so I guess not. AF kinda hates Janet now because of how she treated NR (AF is like sisters with JR, NR older sister) and doesn't like how strong she is coming on to JS. JS doesn't want to be around Janet as much anymore either because of that and because of some weird livejournal entries that Janet has written that make it seem like she has a chance with JS (which according JS, she doesn't). So yeah, basically everyone hates Janet. It kinda sucks.

Other than that, I threw a sorta lame house party on Friday night because my mom was gone for the weekend. CB got super drunk and started freaking out about her sister (they have a lot of issues to work out) and then tried to steal some of my mom's liquor until she found a half filled beer can so she could get "completly drunk" according to her.

I also met FT's friend GB from Panama. She was really cool. We hung out on Sunday and at like 2:00 am on Monday the three of us went tagging. It was very cool and a lot of fun but it messed up my sleep schedule.

Since Monday I've pretty much been hanging around my house, working, or spending time at the cafe talking/flirting with BP (who I still kinda have a crush on). I'm really just trying to kill time until college. Only one month.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: