Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Age Of Spitting

I've been neglecting this blog a bit. Oops.

Holiday break is over and it's pretty upsetting. I had so much fun hanging out with my friends and family last week. Some of the highlights were:
  • Inviting SZ and RK over my house for Christmas eve and having the most Jews could have on Christmas
  • Going to a park with JS, AF, and SB and trying to start a fire then going to a tea house, and finally ending up at SB's house with MN and Janet as well watching Titanic
  • Getting dinner with JS, AF, RM, and JR at Cosi's and getting a suprise birthday ice cream from the waiter, then losing my bubble tea virginity, and playing Rock Band until midnight
  • My birthday party, which included a lot of frank discussion about sex, playing Rock Band, and staying up until five am.
  • Going to the city with AF, JS, and Janet and getting my lip pierced at St. Mark's Place and hanging around Washington Square Park and Union Square Park until we headed back to Janet's house to watch the ball drop.
I can't believe it's already 2008. Soon I'll find out whether I get into either College of the Atlantic or Lewis & Clark, and then I'll graduate and then I'll have the best summer ever with all of my friends.

Life is going by so fast.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: