Sunday, January 6, 2008

On The Counter

God must love irony. Why? Because since Janet has been home from break (and I have lost all desire to be with her) we have been hanging out so much more than we ever were when I had a huge crush on her. During December break we hung out almost everyday, which compared to when she was still in high school is like 1000x more. We've become much closer friends and we've both learned a lot more about each other.

I hope I'm not coming off as bitchy or something because I do really like that our friendship has strengthened but why couldn't this happen a year ago when I had a thing for her. Now she's in a secret relationship with one of my friend's sexually confused younger sister (not the same girl she was dating in December) and I'm preoccupied with crush girl.

Speaking of crush girl, I will be seeing a lot more of her now because building crew has started. Today was the first day and I already feel like I'm making progress with her. We talked a lot and she didn't want to leave when her ride came. Go progress.

Now I'm off to finish my APES lab.

-Suburban Bleach.

No comments: