Friday, February 15, 2008

Black And White Can't Capture Red And Blue

So lately I have been have been a little upset at RK. She, for some reason I don't understand, has decided to forgive Tofu. I feel kind of betrayed because the only reason Tofu is regretting do what she did to us and wants to be our friend again is because the people she ditched us for are at college and she has no one to hang out with. Her reasons are purely selfish and I don't want RK to be hurt by her again when Tofu ditches her off mid sentence because she sees one of her scene friends who finds cooler than us. RK says that she doesn't want to hold grudges anymore but Tofu deserves this grudge. She abandoned us in tenth grade and never even considered it was her fault that I was depressed and cutting and fucking things up with my girlfriend at the time. I don't understand how RK can go back to someone so despicable.

At least I didn't yell at her like SB did when she found out. SB was hurt much worst by Tofu because Tofu decided that she hated SB before she even befriended the scenesters and cut off ties much earlier with her. I don't think SB should have gotten so defensive and she shouldn't have called RK certain things but I do understand where she's coming from. Now they aren't speaking to each other but that will probably be over by the time break is over.

Anyway, I am heading to Florida on Sunday to visit my dying grandfather. I really really hate Florida but I know I should see him before he gets even worse. I haven't seen him since September but after getting out of the hospital my dad said he is not doing to well. I know I'm going to get really upset and probably be really bitchy to my mom. Oh well, it's something I have to do.

I have work in the morning so I have to get to bed.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: