Sunday, March 23, 2008

Me the Spy

So, really, not a lot of stuff has been going on lately. This is the jist of what's been going on:
  • I had a really awkward pseudo date with HW that I thought was really bad and she thought was good last Saturday.
  • I went to the St. Patrick's Day parade in the city on Monday. It was a lot of fun.
  • I ran into an old Hebrew school/camp pal at one of my favorite cafes (which she works at) and she got totally hot since I last saw her in seventh grade.
  • I tried sal with JS, AF, and PW but nothing happened. It was probably because we bought the least potent kind. Next time we're going for the 20x.
  • The Creepy Closet Case guy (who I met at KG's party in September) apparently wants to hook up with me and I'm really tempted to go for it because it would be the most ironic thing ever.
So yeah not a lot of stuff to talk about. I really should try and figure out more to say in this blog because one day I will look back on these entries and be like "What the hell was I talking about?".

Oh, and only a week until I find out from my two top choice schools! Woo!

- Suburban Bleach

No comments: