Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Milieu

I've officially heard from every college I applied to and I got into College of the Atlantic (my second choice) and I was wait listed at Lewis & Clark (my top choice) so I'm calling up the admission office tomorrow to set up an appointment for an interview so I'll probably be in Oregon next weekend.

Anyway, things have been pretty weird with Janet lately. She was home for spring break last week and AF, JS, and I hung out with her on Friday. She and I were definitely flirting and it seemed like we were on the verge of kissing several times throughout the evening. I've decided I'm not going to try to analyze this any further than I already have since she a) she is in college and b) she's in a weird pseudo hook up/relationship thing with a girl she goes to college with.

Beside that, this week has been pretty uneventful. I wrote an 8 page paper in three hours on Thursday night and on Saturday I went to an adult video store with a bunch of my friends for fun.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: