Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Antiseptic

The whole Janet situation is kind of really confusing me. We flirt constantly and always joke about hooking up but whenever it seems like something is going to happen, she leaves. Maybe I'm reading the situation completely wrong and she's just being friendly. I thought for a while that I was totally over her but obviously not since I would hook up with her in a second if I had the chance.

So yeah, in other friend related news, SB has decided that AF, RK, JS, CB, and I are exclusive and is mad at us. It's so ridiculous. We always invite her to hang out but she is either with her other friends or her sister. It's not like we're not going to hang out because she has other plans. It's so bratty of her to even think that we are doing anything wrong by having a good time without her when she is probably doing the same. Urgh.

Onto a different topic...

I don't really like writing about my drug experiences because I fear that a college might look at this or something but last night and the night before CB and I tried a mixture of weed and sal and it was pretty much the most amazing thing the first night and the freakiest thing the second night. I really really want to try Sal by itself because I don't feel like my trip was that intense either time and I really want to have a mind blowing experience.

I really need to fall asleep. Those espresso shots at 10 pm were not a good ideal.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: