Thursday, May 22, 2008

This Room's Regular

My computer broke. Awesome, not really. I always forget how addicted to the internet I am until I don't have a computer to use for five days in a row. Hopefully it'll be fixed by next week so I can have my next fix.

So, anyway, life has been pretty weird lately. On Saturday I saw Janet for the first time in a few months and that was pretty cool except for the part where she straddled me and almost kissed me. I really don't understand her. Does she want to hook up with me or just fuck with my head?

Later that night, CB invited JS, AF, MW, PW, and I to her neighbor's house party. It was really weird. We got there first and had a bunch of fun playing Beirut and dancing around and then all of these jocky guys who showed up and it got awkward. Especially when AF drunkenly admitted to still having feelings for her ex boyfriend and MW hooked up with this random guy who was in her graduating class.

So yeah maybe no more house parties for me. Especially since I become the responsible one and spend the entire party running around the house checking on all my friends to make she that they haven't passed out or hooked up with anyone.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: