Thursday, May 1, 2008

Never Ending Always

Holy crap! It's May. How is that possible? This year has really flown by. I can't believe it. Next week is APs, then in two weeks my brother graduates from college (that is so freaky). After that its prom (thank god I finally got myself a prom dress) and finally I graduate from high school and leave my shitty little town.

The whole wait list business is killing me. I really really want to go to L&C but I'm getting super anxious. Everyday I come home waiting for the phone to ring, hoping its them. If it doesn't work out I always have COA. I visited it over spring break and I remember exactly what I loved about it in the first place. I will not be disappointed if I go there but I'm kind of scared that I'll get super bored living in Bar Harbor. Having NYC so close has spoiled me.

I really have nothing else to comment on because college stuff has been all consuming recently. I can't wait until graduation. Only one month and 26 days!

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: