Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Expected

I hate that I always end up being friends with selfish people who walk all over me. I hate that those friendships always end horribly. First EC, then Tofu, and now Janet.

I should have listened to my friends who were always like "Janet is the most selfish person in the world. She's not very nice." But no, I'd always be like "But she's fun to be around." Until fucking yesterday I was pretty happy with our friendship but then she had to cancel on me the only time I really counted on her. I'm such a fucking altruist and I'm too nice to people. When I want to do something, no one ever comes through even though I'd always be there for them.

I give people money, clothing, food, or whatever with the thought in my head "They'd do the same for me" but it's obviously not true for Janet. She is a selfish bitch and I've finally gotten that through my head. I never want to deal with a person as selfish and uncaring as her again.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: