Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Is It Okay?

It's been a while since my last update. That is because last week I was on vacation with my dad and stepmom upstate. It was horrible. Pretty much the worst week of the summer.

For the past few days I've been hanging out with people and all we can talk about it college. People have started leaving. It's weird. SM left on Sunday (but she's coming back up since she goes to school in the city) and PW left today. I don't think anyone else leaves until next week. I know SB leaves next Tuesday, and CB leaves around that time too. I leave next Friday... and I really should start packing.

Anyway, I haven't really seen JS for the past two weeks. She and Janet are like a tag team and it's almost impossible to hang out with her without Janet tagging along. And according to CB, JS defends Janet to everyone so yeah I haven't really been dying to hang out with her. But yesterday she sent me a text message saying "We should talk" and I texted back "okay" but she never responded so I dunno if there will end up being any talk before we go away. I think it might be better that way.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: