Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Can't Tell You

So basically the whole JS situation has been resolved. We hung out all weekend and it wasn't awkward at all. I've very happy about that. I didn't want any unresolved drama before I went off the school.

This week is really the final countdown. It's so weird. JR left on Monday, SB left today, CB and JS leave tomorrow, and then on Friday I leave.

I don't think I'll need this journal as much when I'm in college. I only use it to write about situations with my friends from home that can either read my livejournal or hear about my livejournal entries.

But now my livejournal will be used to write about my college life because I'm not going to let my college friends know I have a livejournal.

So basically this thing is going to be defunct for awhile, probably until I get home from school on breaks.

I had a fun run with this journal and it really helped me express myself.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: