Monday, August 27, 2007

All Too Often

I'm still kinda upset about not doing anything last night. My friend who bailed on going to see Uh Huh Her was supposed to go see Super Bad with me last night but at the last minute called me up and told me she couldn't go. And Georgia got grounded (how weird is it to be grounded as an almost senior in high school) for not doing her summer projects... which I should be doing right now.

I also have to edit the film today I am not looking forward to it. First off it's not even close to being finished and this will be the second to last editing session. Second E and J don't really include me in on the process and most of my ideas are shot down by J but then restated by E and accepted. I finally told them that I was upset and they made up a ton of lame excuses. I cannot wait until we are done.

Now I need to go back to sleep since I've been up since six.

- Suburban Bleach

No comments: