Friday, August 31, 2007

Clap and Cough

Bleh... last night I got the worst night of sleep I've had since the night I threw a party when my mom was away.

My step mom's friend and two kids from Italy are staying at my dad's house so both my room and the guest room are being occupied so I had to sleep on the couch in the family room where the TV is located and the two kids were watching Spy Kids.

I did get a third of my AP environmental project done and that's kinda good.

Anyway, work has been especially busy these past two days which is very surprising seeing as a Starbucks just opened up in town. I guess my workplace doesn't really cater to the same crow (but I do feel bad for the awesome little cafe in town that is like ten times better than Starbucks).

Speaking of my work, I know I said that I thought IM thinks I might be gay but now I don't because he hit on me yesterday at work when I told him I didn't have a boyfriend and wasn't looking for one. A guy who used to work at the same store as me (he now manages a different one) and would always hit on came in today with the former manager to say hi to everyone and he creeped me out. He told me I gained weight (as a joke, I think) and told me he loved me. Ugh, why can't I get hit on by girls ever?

I kinda really hate work but despite it I know I will be having fun this week because 1) I'm going to the Explosion's last show ever tomorrow night at the Knitting Factory 2) I don't have to come into work until 9 on Sunday and 3)After work my dad is having a labor day barbecue and my brother and one of my cousins and her boyfriend (and maybe my other cousin and her girlfriend) are coming up from the city.

Alrighty, I'm really tired so I'm gonna head off to sleep

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: