Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tomorrow Will Be

I hate work. I hate work with a passion but I swear I think a really hot red headed girl (totally my type) kept on looking at me (and I wasn't taking her order). Anyway, on the topic of girls, some random girl came in, I took her order, and I got a whiff of whatever perfume she was wearing and it totally brought me back to October 2005 when my first girlfriend uh, let's call her Daphne, and I had our first "date" (which really amounted to us fooling around at my house for six hours) and she was wearing the same scent (which is a really good scent and I'm kinda pissed that it's been ruined for me). Whenever a memory is triggered of her I always get so depressed because I completly broke her heart and even though we dated almost two years ago and I've dated other people I still feel really bad about it. This isn't even the first time this has happened at work either. Whenever "our song" comes on the radio, I usually get choked up. I really need to stop feeling so freaking guilty that.

So yeah, in other news, today was my last documentary class and despite the horrible critique my group got on our polished cut, I still had a really good time talking to everyone after class while we ate pizza and donuts (although E teased me horribly). I think I might actually miss the others.

The rest of the night was pretty boring. My mother and I had a late dinner at a Mexican cafe and had some pretty good conversations and then I came home and tried to make plans with Rebeka (now to be referred to as RM) and maybe JS, to go to NYC tomorrow and check out a hookah bar.

I'm tired and I need to get up early for SAT II tutoring. Goodnight

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: