Saturday, August 25, 2007

Everybody, Everybody

After reading someone's personal blog in which the blogger uses complete anonymity, I was inspired to create my own completly anonymous blog that none of my friends would know about. I've already got a livejournal but my friends read that so I always feel the need to censor myself. Hopefully this will work out and I won't forget about it in two weeks.

So anyway, onto my life.

Janet left for college a few days ago and I can't stop thinking about her. Well, for the past year I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. I really fucked up. Even after Georgia and Rebeka devised several schemes that would almost certainly end up with Janet and I hooking up, nothing happened.

Argh!! Why couldn't I be more upfront about my feelings with her a year ago?! Why did I have to wait until the last two weeks before she left to let her know how I felt about her?!

I have never had feelings for someone for this long I really hope that her absence will help make them go away. Hopefully I'll meet a nice girl who'll take my mind off her. Not likely after a year dry spell.

Goodnight,

Suburban Bleach

No comments: