Sunday, September 2, 2007

Uptown Subway

I'm so pissed off at my dad. He canceled the barbecue because he's been in a bad mood lately just because my step mom's friend is staying over. Ugh, it's not like he can't go in his freaking room and has to sleep on the couch in the family and has no personal space. God, if anyone had a right to be grumpy it's me and I haven't. I've been really nice to the kids and their mother and helped them out and hung out with them. It's so frustrating.

Anyway, in good news, last night was pretty awesome (although SZ and I got lost (which is pretty sad because I've been to the Knitting Factory a million times) and ended up on Christopher street but we did eventually get there). I'm so glad that SZ didn't have to cancel on me.

I have to go work on my AP Environmental project.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: