Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Half The Time

I have been having some issues with my electronics lately. My ipod has decided to malfunction (conveniently right after the ipod classics were released) and my camera disappeared but I was able to retrieve it today to much relief.

Anyway, tonight was so much fun. JS, AF, RM, and I went to IHOP for dinner then drove around for a while (and spotted a bitchy girl in our grade being pulled over). It was great. I love spending time with my friends although I'm starting to have some real issues with SB. She can be very annoying and in need of attention at all times. She can also be kinda condescending especially when I told her I was applying to Reed. She basically said I wasn't smart enough to get it. Whatever, I don't even want to go there. I want to go to College of the Atlantic. It seems so cool and I'm going to visit it in a few weeks.

It's so weird that in a year I'm gonna be in college. I was looking at pictures of my brother and me when we were little and I can't believe that we're getting older. I still feel like a six year old sometimes. Oh man.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: