Thursday, September 20, 2007

Half Fiction

That Parent Council thing was really annoying. I had to talk about the Gay/Straight Alliance and I was really nervous. Nobody came up to talk to me either after words either. Today there was an actual meeting and two new people showed up. That was kinda cool but DV was being a total bitch, trying to be cool and stuff to the underclassman. Ugh, I think she's acting that way because we don't hang out anymore. We have a very complicated past (we made out a few times and she had a crush on me at one point) but we don't have much in common anymore and she's very immature for a senior (though I'm not that great of a judge). Yeah, so that was annoying.

PW has also been very annoying lately. She's been acting way too superior and shit. She may be extremely intelligent but she doesn't have to be so smug about it. Ugh, her take on the GSA kinda pissed me off too.

In more positive news, I got an A- on my first AP English paper of the year. I'm very proud of it too because it was about one of my favorite books, The Executioner's Song.

Anyway, I really want a girlfriend but I'm too shy to initiate anything with anyone although I believe a freshman girl may have a crush on me.

Uh, I really need to study for my AP Environmental test. Good Night

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: