Monday, September 17, 2007

Torn Jeans

The weekend was kinda fun. I hung out with a lot of people, did a lot of fun and crazy stuff, quit my job, and finally bought a new pair of jeans after two years. Overall, this weekend was a success.

Anyway, the first gay/straight alliance meeting of the year is on Thursday and I'm pretty certain that only the usuals will show up and that's like three people. On Wednesday night I have to go to the Parent Council and talk about the club. Ugh, first off I'm going to miss the premiere of America's Next Top Model and second I have nothing to say. All we really do in GSA is talk about Project Runway and watch movies. Oh man, I wish SB didn't have a tennis match.

Uh, otherwise life is pretty swell. School's not killing me yet and my friends have been awesome. My only qualm is that tofu (my former best friend whom I hate with a passion) has been switching into a bunch of my classes. Ugh.

That's it for tonight. I have a hundred pages of Pride and Prejudice to read.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: