Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Sun Comes Up

Oh man, I've really been lacking in entries later. Well school just started and I found out that as a senior you have a ton of homework from the get go (well only in AP classes). It's ten times better than work though so I'm not complaining.

Anyway, last night was pretty awesome. KG threw a birthday party and I got to see PH who is the coolest guy I know. I also got to meet the infamous HW who was just as excited to meet me as I was to meet her. Apparently RK hyped us up for each other. There was also this guy there who was kinda creepy and hit on me (despite being a total closet case and being aware of my orientation) and asked me if he could drive me home (Thankfully JS had already offered).

I kinda really bonded with PH last night, mostly over our gayness/lesbianess. We played the gay/lesbian stereotype game (kinda like this) and PH and I both failed (while closeted creepy guy passed with flying colors) because of his lack of knowledge of Margaret Cho and Barbara Streisand and my lack of flannel clothing and my knowledge of fashion. We also had a conversation about how there are no gay people in our towns and how hard it is to get a date and that led into a conversation about our exes and how stereotypically gay/lesbian they were (aka gay guys only wanting sex/lesbians wanting to get serious really fast). It was pretty cool being able to talk to someone about that kinda stuff.

So yeah, I gotta do some homework.

-Suburban Bleach

No comments: